Toggle Contrast
Leave this page

Making a Complaint

Although the Herefordshire Safeguarding Children Partnership does not deal with complaints about other agencies directly, we have listed below the links to the main partner agency complaints processes for ease should you have a concern. Any complaint you may have should then be directed to the particular agency you have a concern about.


Herefordshire Children Social CareComplaints and feedback – children’s and young people’s services – Herefordshire Council


West Mercia PoliceHow to complain about the police | West Mercia Police


NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care BoardStakeholder and Public Liaison and Information Team :: Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care System (


Wye Valley NHS TrustMaking a formal complaint (


Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS TrustCompliments, Complaints & Feedback | Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust (


Probation ServiceHerefordshire: Hereford Probation Office – GOV.UK (


West Mercia Youth Justice ServiceComments, compliments and complaints | West Mercia Youth Justice Service


Herefordshire and Worcestershire Fire and Rescue ServiceComments and Complaints | Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service (


West Midlands Ambulance ServiceFormal Complaints – West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust (


Turning PointTurning Point | Contact Us (


CAFCASSI want to give feedback or make a complaint | Cafcass